EHS Specialist Commercial Construction Experience (2573) Miami
Ideal candidate must have commercial construction experience. Will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety (OSHA) guidelines. The main goal will be to always ensure safe working environment and prevent any injuries and accidents. Experience in commercial retail projects preferred.
- Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations
- Conduct risk assessment
- Enforce preventative measures
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees’ safety.
- Excellent knowledge of laws and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- English and Spanish preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in retail or commercial construction projects
- OSHA 30 hrs
- Train the Trainer Certification in Scissor lifts
- Bachelor degree
- Fast-paced project site and project environment. May have to work nights and weekends on some occasions.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
“We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.Apply Now