Field Inspector With Water and Waste Water Projects (2508)
Ideal candidate will work in water infrastructure projects, overseeing contractors.
- Understand contract’s documents, specifications, drawings and compliance with agencies requirements.
- Maintain high safety standards
- Manage change orders, cost estimates and negotiations.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly contractor and client’s meetings.
- Keep track of project’s development and risk issues.
- 5+ years experience
- Bachelor in Engineering or relevant inspection certifications/training record with proven experience.
- Must have experience in waste water, waste water and submersible pumping and dry well/wet well booster pumping stations.
- Experience with shutdown protocols
- Experience with mechanical industrial process equipment, electrical equipment, controls and instrumentation.
- Experience with contractors
- OSHA 10/30 hours
- Confined Space Certified
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Primavera and Microsoft office
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
- Experience with Proliance Construction (PCTS) and E Builder
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.Apply Now!