Reliability Field Engineer (2570) Virginia
CPMNA is looking for a Reliability Field Engineer.
· Perform field walk-downs of systems and processes to collect or validate baseline equipment specification data.
· Refine and load equipment information and engineering specifications into a database to achieve standardized records.
· Collaborate with equipment manufacturers and vendors to develop unique parts lists.
· Review maintenance data, engineering drawings, technical manuals, and other documentation to communicate associated reliability findings and recommendations.
· Draft Failure Mode and Effect Analysis sheets (FMEA) on systems and equipment.
· Perform all necessary quality control functions that are required to ensure that complete, accurate, and relevant data is provided to the customer.
· BS in an Engineering or Science field or equivalent experience
· 2-5 years’ experience in process engineering, maintenance, and reliability or operational excellence, lean six sigma and TPM
· Ability to read Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
· Ability to identify industrial equipment and record data in spreadsheets
· Working knowledge of a major Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
· Ability to perform work with frequent interruptions and distractions.
· Ability to accomplish tasks by focusing on all areas involved; ensuring all associated processes and tasks are completed and accurate.
· Ability to effectively operate computer tablet and PC technology and software.
· Ability to interact and collaborate with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”Apply Now!