Your Project Management and Technical Infrastructure Advisory TeamHeadquartered in Miami, CPMNA has notable experience managing infrastructure construction projects, providing services such as: Procurement Consulting, Project and Construction Management, Project Controls, General Engineering Support, Environmental, Health and Safety, and technical advisory in public-private partnerships (“P3s or PPPs”).
CPMNA is a certified Miami-Dade County Small Business Enterprise (“SBE”) for Good & Services and Architectural and Engineering categories. In addition, CPMNA is a minority-owned business certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (“NMSDC”) and the Office of Supplier Diversity (“OSD”) of the Florida Department of Management Services.
CPMNA offers a wide range of technical services that include but are not limited to: procurement consulting services (including alternative procurement methods such as PPPs or P3s), project and construction management, project business analytics and visualization, capital improvement programs, construction costs estimations, project and construction scheduling, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), facility management or operations and maintenance consulting.
CPMNA has been in operations since 2014 and presently serves the Miami-Dade County area and other Florida markets. We employ seasoned professionals who hold a series of key technical certifications from Miami-Dade County that include:
- Traffic Signal Timing
- Water Distribution and Sanitary Sewage Collection and Transmission
- Water and Sanitary Sewage Pumping Facilities
- Water and Sanitary Sewage Treatment Plants
- General Mechanical Engineering
- General Electrical Engineering
- General Civil Engineering
- Engineering Construction Management
- Claims Analysis Services
- Value Analysis and Life-Cycle Costing – General Mechanical Engineering
- Value Analysis and Life-Cycle Costing – General Electrical Engineering
- Value Analysis and Life-Cycle Costing – General Civil Engineering
CPMNA conducts its infrastructure and procurement advisory services with the aim of developing long-lasting and trust-based relationships. CPMNA’s corporate values of spark, integrity, trust and experience, SITE, are a cornerstone of CPMNA’s technical consulting practices.