CPMNA believes that Public-Private Partnership (“P3s” or “PPPs”) represent alternative delivery methods with significant benefits for governments, the general public and private developers or investors.
The market for infrastructure investment is continuously evolving and CPMNA is at the forefront offering the best support to assist clients in obtaining the benefits of PPPs. CPM actively advises and assists government entities and private clients throughout the US, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our PPP practice leverages our experience in the fields of Engineering, Procurement and Project/Construction Management, as well as our extensive roster of technical resources to provide effective and valuable technical advisory and assistance.
CPMNA provides technical advice and assistance in PPP projects that include but are not limited to CAPEX cost estimation, procurement advisory, risk allocation analysis, procurement documentation, RFQ and RFP evaluations, technical specifications, and operations and maintenance manuals, and facility management, OPEX estimations. Our services are highly complementary to financial and legal advisors in PPP projects; hence, CPM has ample experience in collaboration with other non-technical advisors in the field of PPP projects
CPMNA’s team has experience in infrastructure and PPP projects in a wide range of sectors including water and wastewater infrastructure, social infrastructure, transportation (surface, maritime and airport) and energy, among others.
Click here for our infrastructure and PPP electronic brochure.
Public-Private Partnerships Services
- Project Screening
- Procurement Alternatives Analysis
- P3 Policy and Framework Advisory
- Value-for-Money Analysis and Support
- Due Diligence and Data Gathering Assistance
- Risk Allocations
- Construction Cost Estimations (CAPEX)
- Operations and Maintenance Estimations (OPEX)
- Procurement and Technical Advisory
- RFQ and RFP Documents Preparation and Evaluation Assistance
- Commercial and Financial Close Assistance
- Project Implementation
- Project and Construction Management
- Project Business Analytics and Visualization
- Capital Improvements Programming
- PPP Contract Oversight